What Probably Actually Happened

GQ: Do you know how many people you've slept with?

Harry: What?

Louis: Excuse me?

Harry: [hushed] Lou, it's okay.

Harry: I know the number of people I've slept with, yes.

GQ: What is that number?

Liam: What?

Zayn: Are you serious?

Harry: [sheepish] I'm definitely not telling you.

GQ: Can you give me a rough, ballpark figure?

Niall: Dude, he said he's not saying anything.

Louis: Back off, asshole!

Harry: No, I'm sorry, I won't.

GQ: Come on.

Harry: No!

GQ: Say "yes" or "no." Is it less than 100?

Zayn: Are you actually serious right now?

Louis: You're being horrendously rude.

GQ: Yes or no. Less than 100?

Harry: [embarrassed] No, it's definitely less than 100.

Niall: I can't believe this.

GQ: Lower than 50?

Zayn: Is no one going to stop this?

Harry: [sighs] Yes, lower than 50.

GQ: Lower than 30?

Niall: This is bullshit!

Harry: I'm not doing this! You're cornering me!

Zayn: You realize you're actually bullying a teenager, right?

Louis: Fucking back off!

GQ: Come on, you're a rock star!

Liam: What the fuck

Louis: So because he's famous he HAS to sleep with every girl he sees and you have the right to treat him like shit and pry into his personal life?

Niall: We're going to sue your ass off, I hope you realize.

GQ: Okay, less than 10.

Louis: Are you fucking deaf? Leave him alone!

Zayn: Seriously, this is intrusive and rude and we WILL have you fired.

Harry: [defeated, tearing up] Yes. Two people. I've only ever had sex with two people.

Niall: There.

Louis: Are you fucking satisfied now? [arms around Harry]

GQ: I don't believe you.

Liam: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

Zayn: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HORSE SHIT I'M GONNA

Niall: YOU BULLY HIM INTO TELLING YOU HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS AND THEN YOU TELL HIM HE'S A LIAR?!

Louis: [screams][flips table][tackles interviewer][beats the living shit out of him][cuddles Harry][kisses his forehead]

GQ: [makes up some lame response at the end to cover up the murder of their interviewer]

0 comments: